Concipio is the annual in house,Incubation Program organised by the E-Cell, IIT Kharagpur. The competition promises to bring about a fruitful transition in the regular placement culture of the institute with the introduction of Entrepreneurial avenues to the students. The competition is aimed to transform the raw ideas that are born in the institute into full fledged business models. To ventilate this mission of transforming raw ideas into a full fledged business model, Entrepreneurship Cell IIT Kharagpur has undertaken a unique initiative of introducing the Deferred Placement Program (DPP) which provides an opportunity to the students to defer their placement by a year (maximum 2 years) and pursue any entrepreneurial venture in the given time span. DPP is available to a select few students (maximum 10) selected by the Dean, SRIC, on the basis of their entrepreneurship proposal.
Concipio will provide the teams with the following resources crucial to successful entrepreneurship:
- Assistance in converting your ideas into an actual B-Plan.
- Funding for the enterprise through TIETS (Technology Incubation and Entrepreneurial training Society), started under the aegis of SRIC.
- Finding consortiums to link up your products or service with.
- Networks of world-class entrepreneurs, investors, and potential partners.
- Mentorship by successful and seasoned professionals which include successful industrialist and alumni of IIT Kharagpur.
- Education in specific business planning skills as well as general entrepreneurial insight by the esteemed faculty of IIT Kharagpur.
- Content rich feedback on their business model from world class entrepreneurs, investors, and professional service providers on our judging Panel.
- Team-building opportunities to create a winning team of founders.
- Broad media exposure and PR buzz.
Concipio 2013 is here !
To get updated, follow Entrepreneurship Cell on Facebook.